It’s that momentous time of year again when we row for 24hrs to raise money for the London Air Ambulance!
- What: Members of BLBC on a rowing machine for 30 minute shifts for 24hrs non-stop on an erg.
- Where: Between St Pauls and Millenium Bridge (opposite City of London School)
- When: From midnight on Tuesday 21st April to midnight on Wednesday 22nd (00:00 wed to 00:00 Thurs) WEDNESDAY IS THE DAY
- Why: To do our bit for RAG, the Air Ambulance and to once again, blow the other clubs out of the water for the charity fundraising trophy. More details about why the London Air Ambulance is an amazing charity in need of our help can be found here
- How: Members and alumni of BLBC follow this link and join the event for more info
Please come down to donate, show your support and have a go at our 30sec rowing challenge!
Show the love now by sharing this just giving link and a give a couple of quid yourselves: https://www.justgiving.com/Will-Hirst